USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Today With Mediation

Good day, February 6, 2014,

Its been a while that i have not weitten in this blog of mine.  Firstly i would like to thank the opportunity and lucky that are shown in my way.  I am also grateful that everything is now good with our family.  Speaking about family,  this word is quite tricky cause very often family is connceted with blodd relationship and legal stuff.  The real score about family is simple is a group of people who deeply care for each other.  

I am really grateful that i have a wonderful understanding wife that sometime i think i abuse her kindness and understanding.  It seems that she is the one that gives me luck in my future endevours.  My mom is the luck that have given me in the past.  Now i see my self really very lucky.  Showing all the opportunity and trials that would propel me to even greater heights.  The only question is how to capture and concentrate on those.  I have given a very good opportunity that could let me earn billions of dollars and i would need to see it and plan it thru.  The life, i dream about and daydream is near and i can taste it in the air.  Its all about following the path to my success and push thru to get me to even greater heights


I have grown and realized all i need to know in the past year,  now i think its acting upon all my concepts and theories to fulfill the dream and opportunity the deserves to come in my way.  Loving every minute of this and i hope that playing DOTA as my past time would help my mind filter better ideas and help me to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment