USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Today with serenity

Good day October 4, 2012,

Thank you for a very nice warm morning. I really want to thank the universe that gave me such reputation and trust I got from others. Friends of mine are willing to lend me money and trust me that I would return it. I have garner trust from others that they see me as a successful person.

Today I continued to search the Internet to know how to be a billionaire. It seems that I have been doing those advised ways. Consistency should be the key. I should have faith that everything I do would eventually be towards me being a billionaire.

I praise my friend for being a good capitalist and doing business in a game. I praise a friend of mine that finds ways to be good in a game. Good in finding exploit.

I really think that, it will be a good experience to be a billionaire. I would define being rich is able to buy anything you want and don need to work for it. Having that much money to spend and not worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment