USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today with my Theory

Good Day October 3, 2012,

Thank you for having me watch one TV show this morning. I find it refreshing to be able to relax before going to work. Thank you for the great opportunity you given me to earn big bucks. Today it's been raining, like it is water world here. Last night while I was in transit. I got to think about economics. It's about demand and how people reacts to it. Our society states that what is happening in this world is base on free market or free thinking. In my opinion it is quite true. Now with my theory, this theory will be name as Theory of unlikeness: this states that each person would choose something they like and they would support it cause they like the product or idea. Assuming that they have tried and tested the idea before jumping in to the theory. A person's judgement of a certain idea would change thru time hence there is really no real support of the certain idea as it comes. This theory would explain that each person or product that have been launched today is not really supported by anyone but its about how great the idea and product makes a person feel.

Lets have an example, mobile phones are sprouting out like crazy with different models and features. The current theory states that if IPhone 5 have the bigger sales and A lot of people tends to buy it. It means that people love the phone. With my theory there is really no like but it's about how great the item makes the user feels.

It's about emotions. We would consider this theory in our daily decisions and lives. We do everything not really base on emotions. Even tough people say they do logic. It's really about how do you feel. If you want to feel happy, you just do what you like. If you want to feel secure about the future, you would go to work and suck it all in. Mob mentality states that if one does a thing everyone would follow cause a lot of people does the same thing. These theory's are somewhat correct. The most idea theory is why. We do feel and emotions does control all our lives. Trying to control it is also a feeling or emotions that makes you feel like your in control.

Now back to investing and in business. A person would invest or probably put their money where they feel. It's not about the numbers, if they have good profits it only means the investor feels secure that is why they pick the stock. It really doesn't mean people like the stock or they would like the technology be push towards a certain way. People tends to go toward how they feel at a certain moment or certain feeling.

Conclusion, I would do what I feel make me comfortable. This will ensure that my life would go the way I like regardless what obstacles and problems might arise cause the feeling is what I am after. The feeling to be happy and free to certain point. Financially happy and financially achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment