USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Today with error in analysis

Good Day October 1, 2012,

It's been a long 2012 year for me. Thank you for a very opportunistic and full of educational year. The year may not be done. This is the 10th month of this year and 2 more months it is going to be 2013.

Today seem very good as the pass couple of days. Our sales are good and I really hope that my analysis on stocks would be right and would take in big profits. I am quite disappointed with my diablo game. My chracter had been ruined cause of bad analysis in my part. It's not about the items stats that made me wrong but on how I would manage the gold I earn thru the days I played the game.

I am thankful that I still got enough money to buy some stuff and to earn money for the game. It's more about analysis and risking the right amount for the character.

I been playing more than studying. I really want to have the confidence in studying the CFA manuals and the best way is to win some games and get me feeling great or best. It seems that more happy, makes more money. It's like the chicken and egg. Which comes first the egg or the chicken. . I answer this question by saying its regardless of which comes first it about how one human would gain neither to achieve the other.

Life is never going to be easy. I only choose to be easy. Easy path is never easy while the hard road is often easy. Consistency is the key to be happy. Consistently doing the things needed to be done would result to a very good start or very happy result. The process is boring but it only seems boring when you finds it boring. The key is to find what makes it interesting that would make our lives develop and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment