USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today with wish list

Good day September 13, 2012,

I would like to thank you for a wonderful day. I have great sales and profit from ELECTX. A great new iPhone update. And most of all one of my blogs about the iPhone I wrote what it could still improve just arrived.

Wishing list just keeps getting longer. I said last couple of nights that I would rather not win the lotto cause it would not teach my siblings how to live life. I came to realize that I should be selfish more cause we only lived once. I would think that being selfish is bad but now I realize they're taking advantage of my unselfishness. Because of this I have decided to be much selfish and keep more secrets from my mom and sibling cause they keep on making my life miserable.

Imagine this I am earning money for my sister wedding without any benefits and yet my mother thinks that her hospital bill should be charge to my business managed cause i manage it more efficiently.

I have decided that I would go on with my way. Now is the best time to start. I would give 70% of my effort on my own business and take more on our family business. They only think of their own and not thinking that I am wasting my time for them. They are just selfish people. I really wish I would win the lotto and I would give x money for them as gifts but would reduce the said amount drastically. Let them say that I am just lucky that I won.


I would like that so that I would enjoy my life till death. I would believed that my life is destined to have financially riches and this would make them envy my luck. I know what I am doing is right. Right to make them feel bad. Let them dream that I am very lucky compare to them cause I am lucky.

I am lucky cause I have a beautiful sexy wife. I have I good life and I have good investments and best of all I have a very powerful mind. I would need to educated and learn more to improve.

I can't wait to write new ways to improve iPhone cause it seems to be a guessing game for me. Which I won btw with sept 12, 2012 update.

Apple could still improve by merging the earphone with the new dock the make space for extended battery. They would also use body warmth or environmental warmth to charge and maintain battery life.

I have won in every anticipation which means I know they would not change and they will continue to take advantage of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment