USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, September 21, 2012

Today with revelation

Good day September 21, 2012,

Thank you for a wonderful day, I had a great time cause our store had a great sales. I really hope that everyday would be like today.

I have been productive lately and I have hopes that everything would turn out the way I planned. Here is a run down on how my current life is. My investments are doing well and I have big hope that it will turn out great. I have learned that it take a small amount of practice and patience to be master in something.

People seems to think everything is easy, I would tell them it is easy as long as you commit and be consistent. My reminders on my Itouch always Alena me to be persistence and patience. Consistency is the key to success.

Past couple of nights I have been practicing Starcraft 2, it's a strategy game that my friend challenge me. He told me that I would never beat him in the said game. My experience would not measure any hardcore gamers as they call themselves. I would have a decent amount of knowledge how to win on such types of game. Practice is needed to achieve certain type of superiority over someone else skill. The skill here is not the clicking of the mouse but on the executions and adaptations of certain scenarios.

I realize that the game is quite the same in really life tackling problems. The scenarios are different but the end game is the same. It's how you execute your plan or strategy is the key to overcome this obstacle.

I have also decided lately that I would sever myself from any family relationship cause they seems to give me more problems than happiness. Everything has a reason and maybe the way how things are unfolding is giving me ways to pursue my dreams to be financially rich compare with others. It's like winning the game of life. I have also decided to buy an IPhone 5. This is the phone that my wife likes and dreamt of. I would be a hypocrite saying I don't find the phone appealing. I really like to have an IPhone, the only reason why I feel like its time for me to have one is that everyone is buying a phone that seems great and I keep on using a free phone cause I love money more than iPhone 5 but I would say, this Itouch if mine had earn me lots of money for the past years and I would think owning a highly upgraded IPhone would help with my investment financially. Financially increasing my wealth is a good thing.

Like I always say: More Money, More Happy, More Happy, More Money.

My friend just found out I have a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment