USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Today with Diablo 3

Good day September 9, 2012,

It's really nice to have these couple of months. I thank for the enjoyable days cause of Diablo 3. The game I most awaited for all these years. It opens my stress point into the lowest but also do increase it faster than normal when I am not able to enjoy the game on a regular basis. It often seems playing the game for x hours is not enough. Sometime the game itself pissed me off due to the randomness of the reward system. In all it help me reduce and keep my mind of things.

I came to realize life is about living it not planning and strategizing on how should I live my life with x resources. It seems I enjoy playing diablo but it pissed me off cause The game almost simulate life experiences. In life you keep on doing the same stuff with persistence and it give us x results and people says that it sometimes keep doing the wrong stuffs that's why getting the wrong results.

Diablo is kinda of the same, keep on killing the same monsters and getting the same stuffs hopefully it would drop better items.

No comments:

Post a Comment