USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Today with Hierarchy

Good day, September 22, 2012,

Thank you for a nice Saturday morning. Yesterday I forgot to elaborate on why am I productive. Every morning I wake up opened our store, do every morning routine to make the store efficient. By the time of 10:00am I would read a book about CFA study cause I am interested on financials. I would like to pass all levels to have a certification. This might open a new opportunity for me in the future. I would encode our inventory after lunch and when I go home I would practice a game that would let me exert my full mental potentials. These are some of the routinely stuffs I do. This might not be great for some but the important thing is that it is good enough and doable for me. People won't notice my hardwork but they would know the fruits of my hardwork. They would praise my skill and intellect but all I know is to be consistent and persistence.

I ride the metro rails almost everyday. I analyze that everyone live the life the chose. They also place hierarchy amongst themselves saying this job is below level while other jobs are more up level. It's like saying your job is not good enough. Reading thru the CDA study notes, this type of psychological analogy seem to come from our capitalism mentality which also comes from the theory of symmetry. This theory states that the government should be the only one regulating all property transfer and including owns labor. It states that our labor could translate to things. With this I could safely assume that if your job is low level your monetary reward. It could simply states that a lot of people could do your job. It only means your labor is not as special as you think.

I would greatly disagree with this idea cause every man's job is his labor. Maybe his skill is just at this level that is why is reward is only on such level but it doesn't mean that people will gauge your being as levels. Sadly, we do live in a community social world that defines stature and ranks. Humans do need class divisions to properly bestow order in their lives. Everyone wants to be king but only one could be. If everyone is king then there would be no king.

It's really great to live in this time. This time people strive to have a better life. A better living, better everything. Working hard for it is the best way to achieve it and lottery is the easiest way to have it.

I would thank the opportunity that this time gave me cause I have the luxury to have both options at my disposal. Winning the lottery maybe the easy route but this is life nothing is really easy unless you say it's easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment