USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today with Harwork

Good day November 16, 2012,

Thank you for a wonderful day, it's been a while since I wrote to you. I would be very great full cause for the past days its been very smooth. Smooth means everything went well. The progress is nice, I would be more happy if it progressed faster.

Last November 11, 2012 my bet friend got married! It was a blast! I met my friends enjoy their company and enjoy the evening. We now share an unbreakable date bond due to our anniversary are the same.

As a friend I gave him advise, I told him that don't change cause when your married you would change but always remember who you are. That's the person whom your partner loved. Through the years marriage needs work. I have learned a lot from my partner and vise versa. It's all about compromise and understanding and putting up guidelines.

I also remembered that I bought a ticket for a wine expo to impress one of my clients's purchasing officer so that I would have many orders from him. I hope that I would happen soon. This is what makes business unattractive for me. Sometimes or more often that not everything you do don't have any result! Perseverance and hard work is the only key to achieved what we aim for.

Today, someone just broke his promise and trust. He promised something and should have completed it. Regardless of how circumstances. I understand him but this is the thing. Understanding doesn't mean accepting and letting him have his way. Responsibility and honor are hard stuffs to maintain. We as human beings tend to take those for granted. We should treasure our honor cause when everything is at the end. We will be measured by how we lived our lives.

Having lots of money gives us a false sense of security but I would prefer to have lots than none. I am still playing my favorite game diablo. It really gives me perspective on how each players are different. Many would complain and have hard time comparing their characters with others. While others enjoys the characters they develop. There will always be better items and better built. This I realize that in life others might have better lives and stuffs but your not behind. Having to focus on your built you might excel and push your life further. It would be hard and you might need more money or stuffs. The thing I realize is that all we need is patience and hard work.

In life and in game is almost the same. You want to excel the game and in life with the set of given rules. Others might get there faster. All we should concentrate is how would we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment