USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, March 22, 2013

Today with thanks

Good day March 22, 2013,

Thank you for thank you, lately I have been busy fixing stuff but really it's quite a mess. It seems the more I fix the more mess I create. Eventually the clutter will clear out and everything will turn out perfect just the way I like it. Thank you for making physically strong, mentally capable and most of all the life I am experiencing is quite something. I have realize that when I want something to be done it could be done. Life is always simple but it is never easy. Life is just the game of poker, it's not playing a good hand but playing a hand well. It's what we have been dealt and it is in our capability to achieve the best we could with the hands we are dealt with. I have also realize that my friend Allen told me a very good statement about realization. Our ideas are already good enough it's how we implement or how we should implement its the problem. It is not what we are capable of doing but what we are willing to do for us to achieve it! It's playing the hand we are dealt with and knowing when to go all in is the key in achieving what we desire in life.

I have decided to go all in on equity investment it's about time that I put my money where my heart is. Equities are doing well and it will grow to exponential amount when I achieve or do anything that is needed to reach what I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment