USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Today with Equities

Good Day February 20, 2013,

I would firstly want to thank today for me realizing a lot of stuff. Being mature in every passing day. It seem life would just passed thru our eyes like the wind. I am great full for the opportunities that keeps coming into my life. I would also like to thank all the hardships the came by my life without them I may not be able to learn life in a more interesting manner.

Today, I officially posted my first cut loss for my equity. It seem having it valued at 12 is better than swing it valued at 4.5. Haha. Now with that said I would use this experience to learn how to properly reduce my risk further. Equities are the way to invest in order for me to reach the top of my game. Being rich is always awesome and no matter what others say it will remain as awesome in my eyes.

I have some run down with oldies trying to explain why I should have children but they fail to impressed me with their reasoning and they called my point of childless marriage not responsible enough. They all seem bear a child or children for a single purpose and that' is to make their lives fulfilled. It seem selfish too, I believe in life everyone is selfish cause everything they do is to make them selves feel good.

I also got to meditate on my dedication and sacrifices during this phase in my life. I realize I am afraid to become someone who doesn't know when to stop. A person that would seem to understand everything but really doesn't understand that a person life isn't about how may accomplishment he had but how those accomplishment makes his life better. It seems compounding and overwhelming but the good thing is that I know and that would be my tool to make myself better in many ways.

I also got to ponder what life really is. My friend seem desperate to find a mate. Eventually he did found a mate which might be too young for him and for his environment. Biologically it seem logical but experience wise it seem cumbersome. I believe he is determine to leave behind a his legacy. The legacy of his own reflection. He believes that his ways or his genes are best for the world and it would have suffice tools to face the world as he know it. Another friend of mine just realize that his parent was doing the best it could to enjoy life as he see it. His dad currently was diagnose with cancer and it seem he understand the predicament but I feel that he truly doesn't comprehend the degree of risk this brings to his life. I would understand him cause until
Now he may read and see the world as he knows it. Now he will be the one experiencing this.

I concluded that life is really scary at the same time enjoyable. I really believe this time that life is what we decide it would be. Plans aren't created to be know where we are going but it is created by us to remind us what we really like in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment