USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, February 15, 2013

Today with Blogging

Good day, February 16, 2013,

Thank you for letting me lived thru this day. Everyday seems a well orchestrated interesting day. Today I got to ponder another life's question. It's rather a society question. Why is money so important. I googled it and found the exact definition of money. Money is a physical means of exchanging of goods. I would put it in a better context money is an exchange. A lot of forums discuss money is important bla bla. The only real question why do humans want it so much. There is only one explanation. People wants to exchange. They feel the more they change something to something they feel something. It may be happiness or power regardless of what human want to exchange for. The important is that money is a medium of exchange. It means money is liquid as finance expert define it. Money could be change to anything we perceived or want.

This brings us to the new ideology that money can't be use to exchange for something. Well the fact of the matter is it does exchange for anything we want. The exchange Doesn't state the quality of the exchange. In the near future where everything would have enough to priced almost everything then money would be put to a certain value of exchange. The power to change anything is unbelievable. I also read that money can't buy happiness due to the study they uncover that to certain level that money would not make us happier. Money do make our lives comfortable but money do have a limit on how much money could buy. The simple explanation is that when we use money to buy the softest bed to sleep in we would have our preference and each do have a preference. A person preference differ and maybe that preference determine the level of money one do need to find the best bed for him or her. This means that at a certain point of life people would see money as a tool and would not allocated that much time to accumulate that much. This statement is true but it did not answer the question on how much money a person should have to be happy. Any amount would be good for anyone but that amount would have an amount after a person got to see all the preference of options he do have. We do got offers if only we do fit the market. We can't say we don't like something we don't have or even tried. This means that we would need infinite money in order to obtain a certain freedom in opportunities.

I would again write what my dream would be and what stuff I would be doing. Managing my own funds and investing it big. Earning enough returns to live a very comfortable life. My investments would earn me around 100 million dollars a year would be sufficient. I think having that much would not only give me the perception of security but also the perception of freedom. I would enjoy my life by doing what I love investing on equities and bonds. Doing some analyst job and offering my services. My services of consulting. Life would be great when I do have that job. My reputation would always precedes my judgement and everyone would respect my picks and analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment