USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, February 11, 2013

Today with Birthday

Good Day February 12, 2013,

It's a very good day today cause today is my 30th birthday. It marks 30years that I had lived in this world. It seem short, everything seems just to pass by very fast. That's why lot of elders keep on saying enjoy life while you can cause life should be interesting. I would sincerely agree with them and today I would have a lot of things to be thankful for.

Lets start my thank you, by saying thank you that I was born. Being born is really a miracle. Could we really tell what type of person will be born in this world? Having me born this kind of person is really interesting. This world is very interesting. Seeing that everything in this world have their way with how things move. People tend to mimic how nature evolve. The main fact that humans try to mimic is also an evolution if things. The next thing I would like to say thanks is my current life. How I lived is very comfortable compare to others. Some people seem to like to have more luxurious life. I would prefer living a comfortable luxurious life. This life of mine has been easy from the start. I would also like to thank how I see things. I perceived thing differently compare to most of the people. I would not say that I am a genius but I would say that I have a special gift that is able to analyze stuff and having guess a lot of stuff correctly gives me confident in my skills. I am also grateful that I am able to remain perceptive about how things are functioning in this world. Being open minded and humble is very hard especially if you have a gift like mine. I read last night about apple's watch plan and stuff. The markets are saying they are in bull mode. I would keep in mind that everything is really different from each others point of view. I would say the bulls are over we are now in recession mode again and it's on the peak.

My equities investment are doing great I really hope this year it will be the best!
My birthday wish is same as always I wish to have 10 billion dollars this year. Wishing is saying you want it. Living a comfortable life and interesting life is quite a gift. It's how a person should see things and appreciate things that's the beauty in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment