USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, February 8, 2013

Today with Nothingness

Good day February 9, 2013,

Thank you for having a very productive and profitable 2012. It's the last day of the 2012 Chinese calendar. It's apparently by birthday in Chinese. I was born the eve of the day before Chinese New Year. This is a fact. Another fact is that I was nothing until then. Now am something.

I got to read some more summarize philosophy of Thomas Aquinas. I could say he was really a world class philosopher which I really have a hard time to find now a days. He presented all his argument with step by step explanation and sited some argument against his argument to challenge his philosophical theories. Upon reading the summaries I got to think he got a very good point that he forgot to expound. He was to preoccupied on explaining proof that there is a GOD. He forgot to me sip. Who will say that the God he worships is the God he was explaining on his logical theories. The second one is a very interesting part, he has an argument if there is something then there must be nothing it's the law of opposite if I remember it correctly. I would concentrate on the nothing's first. I would theorize that everything should start with nothing. It means that there was no universe cause it should be nothing. In our counting numbers we starts with 1 but in reality we should start with 0. In Mathematics as we all simple minded people would know that 0 should be the starting of anything. If someone would state that maybe it started with (-) I would tell them negative would only occur if you had taken something from something. You can't have negative when there is nothing. You can't start something if there is already something. This is my theory. It also got me thinking. Thomas Aquinas also state that the theories he is saying can't be proven cause they are divine in nature as God. I would say nice waiver on stuffs if people would asked for proofs. I agree and people would agree with his law of nature in which state that for every action there will be an effect. We could see that nature seems to do everything easily. The fact that we as humans also a product of magic. We don't need batteries nor electricity but we do produce it and consumes something.in order to have energy to move and do simple stuff that we as human could not possibly create. We as humans only imitates our own actions and creates a beings just like us. I do think from nothing came something and easily shape to what the world is today. Understanding and creating something of some sort is quite different. I read in an article that a scientist created leaves that absorbs more carbon dioxide that normal trees but the only problem after collecting the scientist seems don't know how to make the collected carbon useful unlike the trees.

I would say we are far behind nature in technology cause our brain is far more complex that any computer system available in the world. I could simply conclude that nothing came from nothing and something might be nothing. So if nothing could be something which it is cause nothing is also something then it would simply explain why something emerged from nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment