USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today with organizing

Good day June 5, 2013,

Thank you for a wonderful day.  I found new goal and purpose in life.  It seems that I grow on time as time grows on me.  I got to think before going to sleep what if all the "Gods" we worship in human time sir together and talk.  What would they talk about.  It would be interesting to watch and see how each God as human perceived it would react to every event.  They would say the Greek gods are far better.  We might have a time scale on how long each God have influence the humans.  I would believe that "GOD" is a term human made up to portray something they want to achieve.  Being God means able to do big stuff with the smallest effort possible.  I do believe that each small action do have a bigger effect on our daily lives.  It may seem to be boring at first but eventually it will pay off in the future.  Being God would also solve the problem of urgency to attain Godhood at the most shortest time possible.  I do believe that each person born into this world is already a God.  The miracle as we humans call life is a thing that still evades our minds.  We know how each part of our body works but we really don't know how it began.  We could make some organs from dishes and artificially fertilize an egg.  The mere fact that we do need cells to cultivate all our creations means that we do need the power to create from nothing to something.  Men have sperms that is produce from the organs but the question is how do we create artificial Soren's that can sprout out from any stuff we could manufacture.  That would be the day that we will became Gods as we know it.  

Being a god I believe is not being something that is imaginable.  I am God, this statement I often say would only pertains that I as a human is also a god.  I do possess I infinite knowledge.  Always present, all powerful.  These is a quality of a God.  How can I define knowledge, infinite knowledge cause I could make use stuff and believe with all my being that what I conjured is the real reason for anything I could explain.  It doesn't really define that infinite knowledge should be provable.  I do believe that I am all powerful,  I have the power to make myself breath and move without even blinking.  I meant was I do stuff without doing much effort.  This simple action do give me the power to do what I can and what I want.  It did not say that I need to be physically powerful or powerful beyond the limits.  I am always present,  being alive and able to do the stuffs that I am capable of doing is a gift by itself.  

Today I wrote this cause it gave me great strength that my real power comes from discipline.  The small stuff that I do helps me do with a bigger picture.  Each small actions and decisions a make do help me cultivate the future I do want to live in.  Life is never been this great.  I do believe that one day when I decided to take a break from earning 10 billion dollars, it will be the day that I have 10 billion dollars in my account and able to enjoy each single money I earn thru hardwork and discipline.  

Organize would help a person in check or guided towards a clearer path.

No comments:

Post a Comment