USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today with democracy

Good day, May 15, 2013

Thank you for a very successful election in our third world country.  I would like to say democracy is cool but I really hope that It would move faster than we expected.  I have seen a lot of election but really understand only a few.  With the recent one stating that some of the citizen voted a unqualified senator.  I would beg to differ.  It's not that the voted Sentor do have great credentials.  All that I am saying that the constitution gave only one criteria for the citizen of this nation as a qualification.  The only qualification which is love for you country.  This only means that a person do need to sacrifice one life for the greater many.  The question is does all of the elected officials are qualified.  How do we quantify something that could not be tested nor count.

This is what our ancestor though of..... People of the next generation would probably live their country.  They assume too much.  I would agree with them with the simple criteria but in order the criteria to function properly we much educate our citizen so that they would have the ability to quantify the said criteria.  

My country is broken in so many levels but the citizens have their hope that one day they would rise and be a proud nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment