USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Today with Privilege

Good day May 20, 2013,

Thank you for a wonderful day,  it clear what my future holds and I am happy working towards my future.  Imagine my future with Unlimited Money.  Constant growth of 15% per annum of all my finances.  Managing everything from my own business to our family business.  Living in Australia and having a House in Hong Kong.  With all these I am now planning forward to having a house in Canada and the states.   Having a lot of money is awesome especially if you know where to spend the money.  

Clearing some concerns on my financial well being, of course in my future all of my investments paid off.  Working thru some new investments and earning cash flows from my funds and bond portfolio.  15% an annum.  Imagine my community that I built earned me a lot.  Respect and achievements, lastly my 500 billion pesos.

Now with my life going as I planned,  something do also fall into plan.  My siblings now know what success is and they want to have some.  I would now give them a taste how to be successful.  Being consistent and persistent on what you want and plan all thru the end.  They will learn lessons in life and they would regret all the things they done.  Financially I mean. They would have enough money to survive but I will have plenty to enjoy.  Life is being able to live the way you like.  Enduring thru the though times to reach your goal.  Learning thru the process that each day and everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment