USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, May 10, 2013

Today with Selfabsorb

Good day, May 11, 2013,

Today is really shining bright and everything is going as plan.  Life is being funny when we are being serious.  I really thank that all my staff have the compassion on helping me develop our business to grow better.  I really am grateful that my perception in life getting better by the day.  I have seen the future and I am excited to be in the future I planned. 

Some people are just self absorb that they don't realize that they can't reach the top when they don't know how to appreciate where they came from.  I pity them.  Well that's all I can do for them pity them,  I can't help them cause being self absorb needs consequences to realize their fault and help them to move forward.

I have great plans for my future and the business.  I will do both to achieve my goals.  10 billion dollars is near and easy I can reach it.  I guess life have a funny way of telling me to learn stocks and manage business to cultivate our business to grow and achieve heights that would propel me to reach my goal.

Thanks for everyone that help me and everyone I know that pushed me towards my goal.  The universe works in a very smooth way.  It just happens without any effort!  

I am very grateful for my wife cause she is the one who sacrificed a lot to achieve the goal I set in motion. Playing games during my free time helps me think better and develops a competitive attitude towards my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment