USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, August 9, 2013

Today with Innovation

Good day, August 10, 2013,

How its been?  I am quite thankful for everything.  I am thankful that I have the Internet on the Palm of my hands.  I have a great smart phone.  I thank you for the food I eat everyday.  I thank for a beautiful and sexy partner.  I love my wife so much in every way.  I would like to thank myself for having me realize a lot of stuff.  I am also great full that everything is going my way.  I am grateful for the opportunities that are in my life.  I am also grateful for the money I have.  I am most grateful for the great ability I have.  It's really nice to know what is your talent.  I do believe in reason.  Everything do have meaning and everything needs to happen the way it should to realize the future we dreamed off.  I know that I am ten billion dollars rich.  I know that I can achieve anything I have set my mind into.  I thank you for the opportunity that I could earn a lot of money from overseas and I will keep on earning a lot of money.  Today is a new beginning, a beginning that will bring me closer to my dream.  It's near and I can smell the taste of success and money that I can amass. 

While being thankful for a lot of thing my mind is really creative and innovative to think of a lot ways of earning more money and ideas that maybe good for companies to have.  I really do envision what Steve Jobs passion is.  Having a computer be a computer that people could use in everyday life.  It's more like of a sci-fi movie that haven't been made. Having seen people recreate interfaces for humans to interact with a computers I do believe the next level of computer should comprehend every single detail of each humans need.  It's like having a soul that talks and do everything we wish we could imagine.  That's what computers should be.  I do believe creating an artificial intelligence that would mimic our own psych is the key.  The assistant would have its own personality that would fit very well with the owner.  Babies would able to communicate with their parents at a different level.  We could probably speak with all living creatures in this world. 

This would allow us to further understand everything.  I do believe that we do posses the technology to create a assistant that would understand our way of life.  The way each individual think.  Having its brain attached to the Internet is cool.  But I would prefer to have its own logical thinking away from the Internet influence this will surely make it an individual.  The Internet my be the source of its knowledge but not the critical thinking part.  This way each assistant will surely be unique in certain ways.  The assitant is able to have human characteristics like loyalty, honest,  all the human ethical qualities that some humans lack.  We could say an artificial inteligence with a conscience and a servant to its master.  

I know that it is a long way to go.  I believe that it is coming soon.  I only wish that apple would be able to capitalize on the growing development of assitant personnel that could help us in our everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment