USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Today with Good Deed

Good day, July 2, 2014,

Thank you for a great sales for the past weeks and i am greatful that I got a light from everything happening to me this week.  It seems that everyone ups to get all the money that you have earn.  They seem to feels its their right to take it away base on their authority.  I am currently mediatating and trust me my head and neck is paying this meditation that i have.  Its seems to bother me a lot when i dont have enough power to stop injustice or justice thats injustice.  

Its like they intensionally took out your score cause they can.  Its like there is no rules in doing so and its the standard.  Everyone is not likely doing it for their sake also its like they are powerless and unable to counter everything.

I would still think that life should not be this way and if it is.  I may aswell leave this planet cause i cant change it nor can accept it.  

I feel like continuously feeling this way will eventually kill me.  Its for the good cause i cant handle this.  Its not in me to accept nor approve such injustice.  Kharma seem not enough to punish or give them enough conscience to change and be a better person.

I tell you all this may all the good people die and they may find peace when they die.  Its better and much more happy with it.  Living in this world that is not meant to be fair or equal seems the best way is to leave it to the people who seems can bare the goodness and hope for this kind of world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment