USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, June 27, 2014

Today with Da Vinci

Good day, June 28, 2014,

Thank you for showing me a life that i may have.  Thank you for a big opportunity and life would be better.  Thank you that door and doors keeps opening for me to accomplished my dreams.  While this opportunities keeps on arriving.  I figured that i may be Da Vinci.  Leonardo Da Vinci the human that crearly surprises every generation in the future because of what he have accomplished in his time.  Today,  people studies his work and getting astonished on how did this ancient man think this way and his theories may not be tested but today being validated and verified in this time.  I think, Da Vinci have a gift.  The gift of imagination.  This imagination and curious mind even in his last breath gives him life.  He did all his work with passion and he dont need some validation from others that his work is the best nor he is correct.  His passion what drives his work.  His work became art.  As a human,  i admire him because he do have the knack of living his life to the fullest.  We might not know how he really lived or feel at that time.  His attitude towards people and his decisions towards his actions may not be known.  Books can only tell a story on how the writer wants the read to hear the story.  Experiencing the life with Da Vinci is never going to happen now unless we do have a time machine that could do such thing.  

Da Vinci taught us a very valueble lesson in life.  Life is short,  do not your best but do what drives you to live.  This way people would remember you and you will live a life that you cant regret.  Life is amazing and simply magnificent.  I am enjoying my life and learning a lot more as my life unfolds.  My life is like a movie that only i could see.  My life is an interactive story that changes every single second and minute.  We never should try to control life,  we influence our life the way we feel like it should be.  Life never cant be manipulated nor control.  It is us who is controlled by our life.  Its not saying go with the flow of life.  I am saying this is your life, love it and enjoy the journey cause every decision you make is yours alone.  Its a story that you think you can change but in actual those are the only choices you have at that moment the choices present.  

No comments:

Post a Comment