USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, June 6, 2014

Today with Chance to Crit

Good day, April 3, 2014,

Thank you for a letting me earn 4 usd on my forex trade.  The reason i thank again is that i was able to refrain myself to bet again.  I am happy!!!  Thank you for the opportunity in letting me think of new ideas on how to earn more money.  Thank you for letting me have the time of my life to think it over.  I am also grateful that i was able to play my favorite game this morning.  I am most grateful for my wife that she prepared me breakfast before going to work.  She even pack me one of my favorite juices.  I saw a new blender machine that my cousin have and i was inspired to have one because i am able to blend different kinds of fruit juice.  

Being grateful for what we have is a first step in being appreciative in verything.  I am thankful that i have found a good contractor to finsh the housing priject.  I am also grateful that i have the opportunity to be a developer.  I am grateful that i have all the opportunity i want to be a billionaire.  Reading One of the billionaires biography sure inspires me but most of all i was thinking of my own biography that would show the future geneartion how to dream big and acheived it.  My portfolio is going nice and more equities are going to be part of my dream.  Earning money while doing the most efficient way is the key to have financial freedom.  

Financial freedom is not a myth but an idea that doesnt mean not working.  It only means that you work but it doesnt feel like working.  Playing a game seems gun and you keep on continue doing it.  Earning money is also the same.  The thing in making money in portfolio is like playing a stock exchange game.

Time is always a factor but the thing is Critical Chance is more important.  The Critical chance here is luck.  The more i work hard the luckier i am.  This means i have the luck when i work harder.  Working in passion or having the passion in doing what you like is the best thing ever.  Thank you for having me realize that i am now ready to claim my prize.  That is earning 10 billion dollars to have a greatlife

No comments:

Post a Comment