USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Today with Hire Me Google

Good day, June 27, 2014,

Thank you for a big business opportunity and business ventures that am currently having.  Thank you Google for hiring me. I would be a great idea consultant cause i keep on generating ideas.  I play diablo and Dota.  Seem passionate about getting new gadgets and how each should work.  I ma also a passionate worker that would aim to have a gola to reach.  My simple goal is make android or a device that everyone must have in all the aspect in life.  A smart phone is just smart phone cause it has all the features i want is an assistnat that could help me propel to greater heights.  I manage our own business and also do some internal meditation.  I may not have the skill for interpersonal but i could learn.  I am a introvert and loves staying at home.  It means i know what people need to make their home more interesting.  Home security is quite boring.  The idea i have that would make my home entertaining and updated is make the entertainment system automatically sync with all without set up.  Its just a UI that says permission to speak with each other would be great.  Able to send me my monthly electric consumption and bills.  Automatically pays all my bills with me autorizing every transaction that is going to be released.  Having my TV record the shows i want to watch and automatically finds all the shows and games i want to play.  Google have the power to make each appliances talk.  But communication to each appliances is not really needed cause we still do need to operate them manually.  What if we can make a refrigerator prepare us a meal that we have inside the refrigerator.  Automatically tells us that we have this for dinner cause some food might get rotten.  Automatically folds our laundry and put it in our shelves.  The laundry also knows whos shirt is each item.  It will also conducts a detailed log of each item and where each is kept.  A cabinet that would store all our devices and things carefully and would tell us whats inside each drawer.  Our water heater and aircondition unit and heating unit would also automatically set the temperature inside the home so that we would feel comfortable.  Having a smart home?  Not really having a AI able to adjust to each person needs is the key.  

Driverless cars and Google glass is cute but what we need is revolutionary.  Controling the color of each light in our room.  Able to detect how many person in a room and able to determine the sickness is what we need.  Its like making each person a king and they have a servant that would do everything for them the way they like!  A robotic butler.  That would be the best.  Jetsons idea but possible.  As i can see that japan just created a very humanoid look for an android.  This way making the brand android to the next level.  With this robotics and AI,  google could help medical to create the best android to make all handicap ready for everyday task a robocop that is not a cop but a robobutler.

This is really what each of us needs.  We should also monetize this by means of leasing the unit or renting the unit out at a yearly service and or monthly service.  This way money will continually flow.   Keep the price low enough that human might reduce their need for cable TV cause this robo could access their computer and download all the shows needed for the human to watch.  Charging and maintenance is easy is plug anf roll!!  It would also charge via solar and or station dock.  The humans also adds a service fee that maintains the humanoid butler.  This unit will forever be called android.  

I dont know how to acheive this Google,  but i know this is my idea and i know that your company have the potential to create such a device.  I am jhester Wong you know where to contact me and i am offering my ideas to work with your company.  How about 1 million dollars a year salary with housing and food would do for me.  Contract for 5 years is ok with me.  BTW the android is only connceted via intranet and that is your personal network.  This way we are sure that the droid cant be hackable via the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment