USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, June 20, 2014

Today with idolization

Good day, June 21, 2014,

Thank you for a wonderful big profitable day.  I thank you that you have given me this opportunity to let me strive.  Thank you for having me in this wnvironment to compete my ass off.  I know i am good in this situation.  I have watch NBA players describes the legends of the game.  They say legends like Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Shaq, Dr. J, Isaiah Thomas, Majic Johnson, Larry Bird, they will shine regardless of what era you put them in.  Its not their skills that separates them.  Its how they see the game.  Its the attitude they have to be the best.  The legends say, they will shine regardless of what era they play cause its how they work and find ways to beat the system.  Its their persistence and confidence that could beat the game.  

Analyzing this, i know i have what it takes to be like them.  Being the greatest of all times  does not mean he won the most championships.  The championships are score that have to keep score.  In terms of financial,  financial wealth is also a means of score they keep to know who is the best in earning money.  The means of increasing your self value is the key to earn big money.  I would need to see my self worth and make the best out of it and make sure that i have the skill to put up with my reputation.

The attitude towards your goal is the most important thing acheiving something and the financial gain is just your score.  Thats how i see it now.  Sales is just a number the profit is the score.

I need to find the thing that would make me financially great.  The style on how i earn wealth is the key in making more wealth.   I met with a friend and realize that his attitude towards money and how he earn money is different than others.  I find myself sane as him and i know that i vould surpass him cause the way he think is the same as me now.  The years between me and him are far ahead but i have the opportunity to make it better on my side.  Life is really great to make me able to realize this.  Thank you for this opportunity and i know i can find the best way to earn money.  

Playing a game that competes with others makes me better thru my way of thinking.  I know how to improve but gets fustrated a lot when others dont play the way it should be played cause its a team game.  The spurs won the champion ship with great hall of famers players.  What they have is not talent on i dividual skill but the talent on how they acheived teamwork on a whole new level.  Making money in this world would need me to be different.  To accomplish something others cant i should have the attitude that others dont posses.  Being persistent, passion, consistent and hardworking are only some qualities to help me.  The attitude i have is the way how i think and plan ceratin events thats how i would acheived others cant.  Its the way i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment