USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, June 6, 2014

Today with Thinking

Good day April 11, 2014,

Thank you for another wonderful day.  I have a good breakfast and a new breaking record sales.  I have title this blog as today with thinking cause its a very powerful tool.  Its been with me for a lot of times and it help me do a lot of stuff.  I may be good in analyzing and i have an average comprehension of written material cause of the facts that i do seldom read.  I am trying my best to gwt my routine to read books and i think my passion in playing the game my love is eating my reading time a lot.  I do need to shift and try to control my urges and get back in motivation.  Thniking a lot about how to achieved something is the first step in really doing something great. I do hope that i get my grove on.  The thing is having all this planned situation comming along is getting into my mond that i have done something great and deep inside i do need a break but also realizing that i do need to continue to pursue the real goal.  Never stop in achieveing the ultimate gola.  The Gola would not land into my feet when i would do nothing.  Motivation is also a passionate way of thinking to get things done.  I really hope that i would get the motivation to keep developing my skills and inproving all senarios in my life.

I am grateful for my wife who is with me and being patience.  I really hope that i would achieve the dream.  I would give i proper statement i am going to achieve financial freedom at an ealier time.  I am going to earn 35,000 USD a month thru investments and interest.  I am surely going to travel around the world buy all the things i would like and be the best and good person that people percieved me to be.  

I am going to be the richest person in the world and i would achieved the dream of the life i have been dreaming.  Dreaming and living the dream my goal.  I have the plan and i should stick to my plan.  Everything would fall into place if i imrpove myself to a greater heights.  There is a saying Ability is what make things done but attitude determines altitude.  I am surpassing all my relatives and going to earn bigger than them.  I will earn more than them.  I will earn mor money than any other people i know.  I am a billionaire.  Life is great and it will continue to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment