USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, September 12, 2014

Today with Fancy Words

Good day, September 12, 2014,

Thank you for giving me another day to experience life to the fullest.  I try my best to write on this diary blog to make me feel better and find things that I am grateful for everyday.  Today i also saw a post from a friend that she trying to do a thank you challenge. Post 5 consecutive days of gratitude.  She would post 3 things that she is grateful for everyday for 5 straight days.  Its a good exercise for the mind.  Its a positive prespective in how we should approach life.  

Its really simple but hard to do.  It seems that people think that when you only look at the positive life would turn around.  What i realize is that life does not care about us.  It only care what we seem to care about.  It how we focus,  when we focus our energy to do something that something would be done.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment