USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Today with forgot

Good day Sept 17, 2014,

Thank you for keeping me in the game.  Thank you for letting me realize this faster that i do need to focus and attact waht i like not focus and passionately say what i dont want.  Its a simple law of attraction. Yeah i forgot about it.  It seems that i focus on the things that i dont like while i should be focusing on the things that i love and fond of.

I should now focus more on earning and having more money.  I thank you that i have earned big money in my Hong Kong Rquities.  I am also thankful that i got my mojo back in FX trading.  I am also need to focus on how to organize the business and focus on how to create better weath earnings thru investments and business capital means.  Investing on like the rich and living the life a rich person.  

I should focus on how to earn money while doing the least possible work and yet get the best result while doing it.  Its the best thing ever.  I admit that its stressing me out each time i focus on the wrong things which in actually I should be more focus on what i trully want.

No comments:

Post a Comment