USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Today with mistakes

Good day, October 1 2014,

Thank you for giving me another chance to try what could have been.  I really wish that all my hard work pays off.  I would admit that in this half of the year i became lazy and fustrated with everything that is happening in this world.  I try my best to get to the habit of appreciating life and i am really having a hard time doing so.  I know that is a struggle and i know that the road ahead would be the best one.  I can do everything and i know i can do better and think of ways to earn more money.  Its the problem of fear that everytime i earn money others or circumstances tries to steal my thunder.  I think of it and i try to sway my mind that its all in the mind.  I really hope that i could find a nee courage and strenght that would propel me to greater  heights.  Pausing life for a minute may not be the best but all i know that something great is comming and all i need to do is to be prepared that when that day comes i would have the best abilty and skills to further boost my opportunity.  In life i realize that there will always be troubles and others might end up fearing what might be.  That's what I'm saying that my uncle fears about the problems or fear that he might have more problems.  The problems he now faces doesnt suits his inteligence but it suits his attitude.  

My favorite quote " life not having a good hand,  life playing a poor hand well" 
This in poker is the best idealogy.  It gits all the concept the principle on how to play the game.  Life is a game of poker.  Texas holdem.  I would initially fold if the the hand doesnt suit the time of play.  Playing the hand too passive or too agressive wont advance me to the final table or the heads up.  Playing the card well would win me the tournament.  Its really knowing to time and letting go some hands that you know wont give you yhe best possible outcome.  If you know that the hands your holding is drawing dead and you cant bluff the way out the best way is to cut your losses short and shuffle up and deal.  Thats how life is when you got a bad hand or opportunity let go and find a new opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment