USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, May 11, 2015

Today when remembering

Good day, May 11, 2015,

Its been a real while since we talk.  I would always thank you for all the good things that happens to me.  Currently the books in Our business tell me that business is doing fine and everything is going as planned.  

Thank you for the opportunity and the capability that i am currently have.  The option to bring new products and invest in stocks with more money to invest and play with.  Thank you for letting me relink with old friends and made our bonds more tight.  It seems that everything have a reason and the past is catching up.  I am begining to understand more and more about the secret of attraction and the power that each person possess.  The small acts we do to accomplish our big goals are the real key to be successful.  Always saying yes and jumping forward would help and boost our moral and help us acheive my goals faster.   With each passing day life is becoming more clearer.  Even tough my life is getting into plan i still cant stop worrying on stuff that my dream might not come true.  

Is it because when i more closer to the gola and dream i want the more impatient i become?  Is it because that i am losing all the passion inside of me that i have a hard time processing the new information.  Regardless of what i might feel.  One thing is for sure,  i am very grateful that i have opened a lot more oportunities and luck.  More Equities for me to trade means more chances for me to earn more money.  I have chosen a new stock and I really hope that this new equity pick will solidify my confidence on my ability in stock picking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment