USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Today wit Validation

Good day May 7, 2015,


Thank you for a very structured and profitable day.  All my equities are doing well but the fact is i have a problem in validating my own ability to earn Big money.  I know that i should appreciate and thank for the good things like selling 1000 pcs of my LEd flourescent lamp.  Selling 50pcs of 420W solar panel.  Its been a long time since i have those kind of sales and it feels good.  

Having a lot of good things happening to me for the past months like.  One of my equity from .24 cost sold it at .79 before the drop.  I was very lucky and at the same time i might have the sight to see it thru.  I have greatful that i have made new friends.  Their validation for the skills i have in foreseeing the future.  I do seen it first hand for a lot of times but i still dont have the confidence to trust in them.  I do have some miss hits but still it is all good.  

The real question is if all the right ones will be able to nullfy all my possible mistakes?  Will i be able to succeed with all of skills i currently have.  I have no choice but to bet on my self cause i dont have others to bet it on.  I also dont trust others to bet on them too.  Today is my dad's Birthday he should be around 54 years old if he is alive.  I do hope that my current abilities are enough to earn 10 billion dollars.  

Business is doing fine but the real question is that the government is realy not doing the best it can to serve the people.  Time will tell but that is another part that scares me.  Is time one my side or it is not.  Timing is very important and others tell me to enjoy my journey.  I do try to enjoy my journey cause it is a good story to tell someday.  I dont have a child and dont plan too.  

I should thnak god or thank everyone for the skills i have cause what ever happened to me in the past made me the way i am today.  I do feel that my skill may not be enough compare to others but i am going to get there someway and somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment