USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Today with Avenue

Good day january 27, 2021,. Life is just getting started and Thank you for giving more time to me.  Its really getting harder everyday to feel good.  I am getting tired of whats happening not because of covid but about not getting a big fat life changing Universe sent Financial Gain from every luck possible.  I understand that everything happens for a reason and the reason might come to us in some other time or when the time is right.  It maybe should cause when we get the answer now we might not be ready but thats the problem we are never ready we can endure and go thru this hardship in life cause thats how life is.  Every reason that is known is another question.  Right now I want 10 billion dollars usd cash now i cant understadn why cant the universe just give the money to me that easy.  Law of attraction in the some book i read says that we only attract.  I am longging for jackpot and thats what it gives me dissapoontment that i keep on getting jacpot.  I shluld feel that i have gain the jackpot that might change the output.  Everyday i keep on thinkkng of ways to get thru.  Honestly I am tired and willing to sleep and never to wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment