USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Today with Regret

Good day January 19, 2021 today as another day have pass.  Yesturday was my father's death aniversary which we dont try to recall.  It always been a loss in our family to remind us what things might be if he was alive and did not pass so early.    What if scenario keeps on popping in my head.  Everything might not be the same as it is.  Multiverse might be created by this.  Realizing that what i am today is everything that happed and i may not be the person i am today if he is still here or stayed longer than he did.  Hardships and the current struggles might be brought by this event but overcoming them is what a person is built to do.  I find it really hard to find something to be grateful for today nor yesturday.  Thank you for my strength and my staff. especially my wife who have supported me.  I am grateful for my mom for every thing she did to earn a living to provide for us.   each day that the sun comes down it gives me a heavy heart why life is so unfair.  Life of each person seems to be unfair but the reality is we are always lucky but unable to see when to grab the opportunity becuase we are so focus on how to survive that we forget to live.  Living is not equal to surviving.  in order to live we must first survive and continue to do so.  Life is never fair but luck is even a bad joke to be consider as something that belongs to our life. 

It seems that luck again have passed by me and does not like to give what i want.  I may not seems like that but it does.  Luck again dont like my face and just spit some shit to my face.  I need to swallow another opportunity that missed.  its not pride i swallowed cause its easily swallowed but the chance to earn big and work easier after that.  Freedom have its cost and the cost for me to gain the freedom i want cost a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment