USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Today with Deserve

Good day April 30, 2022 Thank you for letting me get away with what i deserve.  Thabk you letting me realize a lot of stuff. Thank you for letting me learn and grow further.  Realizing that Mothers love their child equally and sees love differently applied in each.  I would say that Humans are really interesting, their motivation to get they want and try their best to change things.  My main focus on fixing stuff is to make everything work smoothly.  In my eye i see my mothers's decisions are soley base on her imposing authority or will.  Its more on controlling cause she feels like my plan and decisions are too controlling and her authority is being challenge.  Currently the blue print for the renovation is already set and only slight adjustments are made to fit the gerneral idea of the house which is making sure to live comfortably and smoothly without any problems in environment and people's tendency.  That is my sole vision.  My mother have different way of thinking and her way is just to make sure when she likes it to happen cause she likes it.  The simple idea is the second floor will be her unit while on the 3rd floor will have another unit for my sister's family to live in.  The architech main building plan is from top to bottom which is nice and good.  My mother focus to entice my sister to live on top if ever she choose too.  She would find ways to change stuff to fit the vision of my sisters desire and to hasten the building of the 3rd floor.  Its too much details to give points but the summary of this is she is trying hard to make it looks that the house is build on her daughters vision.  I have told them from the start thea the house will be walls and they would need to fill it with items to make it beautiful and pretty base on their vision.  Its not me or the architect to make her designs come true but we will make the house to be build to have an opportunity to make her vision come true.

Mindset is very hard to change in which each person have their own ways of thinking.  That i realize that my sister still feels she is not capable of making her designs.  Thats a very big problem.  As time goes by she is anxious that her visions are not built by the people.  I intentionally said no visions are build by the construction cause its really hard for them to visualize the stuff and workers then to delay stuff to benefit them.  All in all everyone is on the edge and I am really pissed with everything thats happening cause no one is seeing what i am seeing.  They are not moving sinple enough to make stuff better and fast.  They want build in devices which i dont like.  The more built in the more stuff they feel like its not built base on their designs.  If they buy the items and put it and measured it they would feel they have built their own home.

Many people dont understand the simple is the best and most complex things.  simple designs simple instructions are the best.  Any complex or visions should be made and manufactured by themselves not telling them without any context

No comments:

Post a Comment