USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Today with Looking Forward

Good day March 25, 2012,

It's been a while since I said thank you for all the opportunities and blessings comes and coming in my life. Let's name a few things to get the ball rolling. First this April I would be going a trip with my friends! That's one second it's going to be a two country trip! Australia and Singapore. Next in my thank you wagon, is my most awaited Game is going to be released on May 15, 2012. Without saying a word I would also opt to upgrad my rig ! My Laptop, Currently eyeing for the 2012 model MacBook pro15". Setup my home to be a media hub! Most of all I can't thank enough that all my investments are in good shape and everything would surely gave me the financials to buy all my stuffs! Nothing short is that the managed business is getting better every second and with that said I would be going to HK to enjoy and Talk business with my business partner in Guangzhou! Impressive enough that a door of opportunity opened with a Big potential client Gaizano would buy my LED Christmas lights! It pushes thru then business would be great! Another part that I am looking forward to is my equity investment in HK cause it would be impressive enough that It would give me a return of 500% in the next two years. This year is really my year and the succeeding years to come. I would thank you everyone and every experience I gain thru this cause without them I would not be able to have all these opportunities and wealth put together. CFA is also around Te corner and my Currency trading is doing quite well. Hopefully this year my capital would return and I would learn a big chunk of it controlling my emotions.

Thank you and good luck to me! Leisure is everywhere I just need to notice them. Avengers, Wrath of the Titans and GI Joe are some list of movies I anticipate but sacrifices are needed to really give me what I really want Financial freedom by earning tons of money by investing and doing nothing but analyzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment