USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today with My MacBook pro Dream

Good day March 28, 2012,


Days are getting closer for my vacation and while it creeps closer some thing keeps on getting closer too! Diablo 3 release and the new Mac book pro release! Things that would probably make be decide 100% to buy the new MacBook pro 2012 model, the number 1 criteria it should have is the battery life. It would be awesome if it could run 15 hours straight with the battery. 2. Improve performance using the battery or plugged. 3. Of course the hardware that is not too much new but new enough to crack open a new dimension for my needs. 4. More RAM and better graphic card. 5 last but not the lease is the weight. Things that I won't mind losing is the Optical drive, Ethernet port, Fire wire port and the SD card reader. Things that should be in the new laptop is 8gb Ram, SSD 250GB, 1 GB video card and that's all I need. Mountain lion and other features are like soup to my meal. I could live without. The integration of the hardware and software is very important and it seem that it would be awesome to feel and use the new animal! Retina screen or not it's ok. My eyes can't see it anyway! Better battery is much better than a screen. 12-15 hrs battery life is insane! That's good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment