USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, July 19, 2013

Today with My Future

Good day July 19, 2013,

Thank you for a very productive and profitable day.  Thank you for letting me able to enter all my trades on the lowest possibility and take profit at the top.

I am grateful because that I have learned how to appreciate life and I am thankful for all the experiences I encounter to be enlighten.  The secret have opened my eyes to a new kind of perspective and I know that this is going to be my future.  

I am thankful because I am earning five million dollars a year on all my financial investments.  I am thankful and grateful that all of my investments of the past earned me a total assets of ten billion dollars.  I am thankful that I can drive with my Mercedes Benz top Model.  I am thankful that my investment firm have the highest reputation of returns for all my clients.  I am grateful for my wife who stand by me and help me garner these assets for us to enjoy.  I also thankful that all my staffs are honest and loyal to me.  I am grateful that I live on the penta Condo dream I have.  I also am thankful for the business opportunities that are still coming.  I am thankful that I am able to spend my earned money the way I love.  I am thankful that everyone respects me and trust that I would lead them to more success.  I am thankful that I have built a lot of resorts and Hotels.  I am thankful that I have a very intuitive mind that help me acquire all these assets.  I am grateful that I have a lot of liquidity and cash for me to enjoy.  I am thankful that I got the opportunity to own houses at Australia and Singapore and Hong Kong.  I am grateful that I could enjoy vacation many times a year.  I am grateful that all my management staff are competent enough to follow the priorities that are needed to keep me earning a lot of money.  Most of all I am very thankful that I have these assets at a very young age.  I am thankful that I am healthy and strong to enjoy the fruits of my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment