USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today with The Secret

Good day July 18, 2013,

I would like to thank you for today.  Today is a very enlightening day.  I would like to thank my hard working staff.  I would like to thank my wife for being there for me always.  I would like to thank a lot of things but most of all I thank myself for being me.  


It was last 3 years ago that my good friend recommends me to watch "The Secret".  I asked him what the hell is it?  Is it a bad documentary or a conspiracy film.  In the first part of the film,  it was quite interesting on how they project their idea to the viewers.  I eventually liked it and tried my best to follow and further analyze the film.  The first part of the experience was quite unique.  I literary tried to make believe what I like to happen.  I still am by the way.  The process to achieve the Secret was a journey and until now I am amaze on the things this type of perspective living our life.  

The most powerful thing they said and which I find it true by now is the Law of attraction.  What ever we perceive, it will be achieve.  At first it made no sense,  its just like think positive thoughts.  I tried it for several days and it doesn't work.  Then I tried to watch it again and try to feel it and understand it further.   I came to realize its not about thinking positive but its about acting positive.  The fact that we align ourselves to what we desire our body and perception do align to what we love and like.  It eventually translate to how to get it and eventually it will.  I trust that everyone might think its quite impossible but believe me.  I have tried it and it always works and it works all the time.  The faster we accept this the faster we could get what we desire.  

The perception here is we as humans tends to move towards what we desire and acts accordingly.  That is why we could achieve the thing we want and the thing we desire.  The faster we accept it in our daily lives the faster it could transgress into our lives.  The way to go is the be grateful to what we have and because we have the feeling of grateful ness that we would attract more that we would be grateful about.  Its being prepared and perceiving accomplished goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment