USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, July 15, 2013

Today with Quotes


Good day July 15, 2013,


Thank you for a wonderful and prosperous sales.  I would like to thank that I got every opportunity in my equities and earned some in my Currency trading.  Everything is going as planned and its getting better by the minute.  

Life as we see it is really awesome.  People do assume and the problem with assuming is that they might get the wrong notion and acted on the wrong presumption.  Is this a typical human action?  I observed that human tend to do be a reactor.  Once human tend to be an primary cause of a certain event, this human tend to be as god.  Let us define and further expound as I understand this concept.  

Everything in this world and everything that is happening to once life is a result of each one's action.  Everyone thinks they know how to achieved their desired goal.  The only problem is that they tend to focus on how and they forgot what they want to achieved.  This is because we humans tend to follow a path that is comfortable to us rather than a path that is non-selfish.  

Every person wants to be respected,  they want to feel respected.  Some people think that dressing a certain way or acting a certain way would get the respect they want.  They would focus more on extravagance that they perceive to give them or earn them respect.  It like a racer that dressed his car this way to show the world that he is that kind of racer.  

The truth of the matter is shortcuts in life are cuts.  You don't get the whole thing only the feeling part.  People who are not insecure with their sexuality don't need to prove to others that they are this sex.  Others want respect being a boss and acts like a tool to garner respect.  Their actions tend to have a different reactions cause they are focused more on how than the what.  

If each person,  focus on the what then they might do the right path.  Assume a person who wants respect.  He concentrate all his effort to get the respect he/she deserve.  This person would try to dressed up as to earn respect or he could act appropriately to earn respect from others.  Why do people want respect.  Respect is a very hard word to explain but respect have different types.  Ethics in certain society events are sample of simple respect.  You want people to treat you the same way hence you treat them the way you want to.  Respecting our parents are different type of respecting.  Knowing exactly what our parents want for us is a best way to start.  All parents wants the best for their child.  The only thing children don't understand is that obedient does not garner respect from them.  Respecting our parents mean we should give them joy and peace of mind. How could be do this?  It's easy,  have them worry less, be reliable and responsible on all your responsibility.  They don't want children that are robots cause it worries them.  They feel that when their gone their children might not do well and live the best life they could.

In life we should always know how to appreciate the little things in life.  I appreciate my job and our family business.  I also appreciate my beautiful mind for understanding and analysis.  I also am happy for everything in my life.  I have a beautiful wife.  Sexy wife.  I have a nice home, great parents and great ancestry.  I also am grateful and appreciative for the time I have in my home.  I appreciate that I am able to study level 1 of CFA.  I also do am happy and appreciative for the staff I have and to the staffs that I would have in the future.  I also am appreciative that I have the time and finances to trade equities and appreciate the knowledge that I gain from trading such financial products.  I am happy and glad that I earned from the equities I trade and I learned a lot from them too.  

Being appreciative in what I do have changes everything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment