USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, March 21, 2014

Today with decision

Good Day, March 21, 2014,

Thank you for a very successful first quarter.  It seems that i am exhausted with all the activity in the first quarter and yet the year have just begun.  Today i got a chance to write cause its been bothering me that everything seems goinf slow.  I think i should write more to appreciate my everyday more.  I am grateful that i was able to think of a new way to compute the year end bonuses.  I am also greatful that more opportunities are aligning to me.  Another thing i am grateful that a certain equities just plummeted and its a good opportunity for me to buy and enter to the market.  It seems the only thing going slow is not the opportunity but the way i percieve things.

I am grateful that my loving partner is with me.  All this experinces and challenges are giving me a new way to push my limits.  I know that i am somewhat in my limits in terms of idea generation and decision planning.  If i think it again,  i am not even trying.  Hence my limit is limitless!!!  I really find luck is with me as long as i worked hard. Being stress and lazy rolls the same plane.  I mean i think i want to get a break or vacation at the same time my mind is saying if you get a break you might like it too much and wont work harder.  That is what stressing me.  Discipline is hard and having it is even harder.  Persistence is the key to success. I think am am going thru a rough patch.  Not writing everyday seem bad for me i need to get this habit back.

See you tomorrow and i will be grateful for another new thing and everything i have.  I got a legendary this morning and it seems a good start for a day.  Later i will watch a TV show with my wife and enjoy each minute of the time spent.

I promise to give more to my wife!!

No comments:

Post a Comment