USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Today with Sundays

Good day March 23, 2014,

Thank you for a relaxing day,  i spend this day meditation and relaxing.  I did play a lot of game today it help me by keeping my mind off business.  It needs a new fresh look on things.  Today also gave me a time to realize something.  The next level to becoming rich is only a small step but a big part of growing business.  Fear is good to keep oneself at bay.  It means with fear it give me a situation in which i need to process more information and do  certain things a certain way.   It also do mean it keeps my mind busy and stress. In the plus side it also gave me a new way to plan and protect myself to expand.  Business really is more of choice making game.  Yes a game.  Life is a game the only problem with this game that it is hardcore it means when you get something wrong your opportunity is gone.  I have been monitoring the equities and i am getting imapatient.  Knowing this make me realize that one should be more optomistic and giving time to grab the opportunity.  Sometimes letting go is the key to grabe the better opportunity.  I also realize today that time is a really the only resource that each person have yhat is equal.  Each and everyone have a second until his last breath.  It how we consume and utilize the said second that differs us from each other.  

Hoping is really a good thing cause it keep us motivated to keep moving.  I really hope that life is always a sunday.  Subday is time to relax cause the body or mind need a day to relax.  

No comments:

Post a Comment