USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Today with Naruto

Good day, March 26, 2014,

Thank you for a wonderful big sales and a good start for my new wholesale business adventure.  I really am happy and glad that everything is going as plan. Well everything is moving fast or just right and i am just stuck on the driver seat and cruising in all the opportunities comming in my way.  Keep moving forward.  With this in mind.  The latest chapter in naruto i read gave me a new perspective in life.  I cant quite understand but i know that it is teaching me and making me realize that a great person is not a person who is very skillful or genius.  A great person is the person who could help and understand all the people around him cause he undersatnd that people would make him stronger and make him propels to greater heights.  Naruto manga and Kobe bryant and ofcourse Michael Jordan gave me the best inspiration of all,  they all worked hard to achieved the success they have right now.  Only thing different between them is that they have slightly different path.  Michael Jordan aim to be the best player in the world by making his teammates better.  I learned from kobe bryant that starting not good like picking last or now being the number 1 draft doesnt mean that your not the best.  You only need to show them why they are wrong.  Now the best lesson i learn from Naruto even though it is not real is that,  he doesnt want to be the greatest ninja just because he wants to be the greatest ninja.  He wants to be the greatest ninja to protect everyone.  

I now have a new resolve,  i want to be the richest man in the world,  not because I want to show the world that i am the best in what i do.  I want to be the richest man in the world so that i could help a lot more people and change the world in a massive scale. This new resolve is better and releaves the stress i constantly feel in being the rich or wanting to become rich.  Its the manner of why i want to be the richest person in the world.  If your goal is to help others and make your world a better place I think I could acheive my dream to become the riches person in the world with the help of everyone in the world.

This is what i need to know and need to understand to make my dream come true.  Being rich alone is not fun like i always say.  Having everyone be rich is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment