USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, May 11, 2020

Thank You June 30, 2018

Its been a while since i written thank you for today. I started this several years ago and i still wanted to continue to do so. It helps my life to see the positive side of things for all the negative things that is happening in my life.

Let us start again by saying Thank You June 30, 2018. Today one of my staff is still in the hospital and she is preganant. Thank you that she is well and i was able to be given opportunity to show my employees that we are a family. Thank you also for the loyal clients that keeps on buying from us. They have been with us for more than five years and continue to choose us as their supplier. I really hope that my faith in them to pay me would be good as i am good in giving them credit.

For all the years that i have profited from them, sometimes some transactions are meant to be sold at a loss. This is soemthing like expense cost from the start of the business that you try to make new clients. I read somewhere that retaining old clients are cheaper than finding new clients and I agree with them. Business in 2018 is a little bit challenging compare in 2014 to 2017 which passed by like a breeze. Well Government taxes and other stuff still is a bother ever since i manage the business cause ofcourse the Philippine Government is corrupt. I still try to find a silver lining in all of the government corruption, the thing i keep on telling me "This governement sucks, a lot more other governement sucks more" its like comparing bad to worst. In Stock investments there is a saying its the bottom but we really cant tell if its really the bottom. The philippine Government Is corrupt and when we thing that it could not go worst apprently there is still space. Aquino Government is the worst kind of corrupt cause all the while they portay themselves as heroes and anti corrupt, while in the reality they are the worst kind. The smart corruptor as i call them. With the new administration sitting they portray Duterte as bad, murderer, dictator and other bad stuff. Never can they say corrupt, thats the only thing they try to link this new president to Corruption.

We will see when his term is finish if he is really corrupt or an angel disguise as a devil. For more than 2 years my stock investment is not getting better. A lot of people tell me i dont change my style i would lose money. I tell them that find your style. Find your own way to trade. We all want to earn a lot in trading or stocks. The real question is can you really make it? I been playing stock market since feb 2010. I learned a lot and still learning more about how the market moves and reacts. I am still greatful that i was given the opportunity to try out my style. Invest a certain amount and given an opportunity to gain a certain amount that i would be acustom.

Thank you for this day that even with a lot of problems, i manage to released my stressed by shouting. Thank you for the opportunity to expand my ideas and try it out. I maybe impatience, i maybe wrong putting faith in my stock picks, i maybe having a hard time controlling my emotions and lastly i maybe angry at myself. The thing yhat i am sure of is today is a day that i should be grateful for. I was able to find this app to write and release all my stressed and see it from a paper. Sometimes reading it may seem look not that stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment