USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, May 11, 2020

Today with Brainwashed

Good day February 5, 2013,

Thank you for giving me a very good profitable day. I also thank that I still have my car and profiting equities. I came about an understanding that life is really interesting and it always depends on you. My life could be summed up in one word and that is "Lucky". Lucky cause I am in a situation which is has bountiful opportunity and a situation that would also be rewarding if ever I choose to just stroll along. Time is really essential, each person do have a certain time attached to their lives. People who tend to love life too much would like to extend and cling to it as much as possible.

I would like to tell a story about my brother. He often say his life is never going to be the way he like it cause his mom which is our mom controls it. He also explain why his predicament is the way it is now cause he got the short end of the stick. I would explain why his life is never the way he envision it cause he doest really put his heart and work into it. His capabilities and limitations are the 2 things that hinders his success. He mind is full of crap that he thinks he is currently doing the best possible scenario in his life and its the best it could get. He would say that needs more help from others and he would need more support for what he needs and like. The facts are that he doesn't understand the fact that he is the real problem of his predicament. He blames our mom for his limitations and blames on my mom if what he did not turn out the way he wish. He relays others skill to achieve a certain stature or result. Then he takes credit by reaping the benefits of others hardwork. He blames others don't support his idea that why it fails. He needs to understand other people only help it means the main job is for him to do. A clear metaphoric example when a person takes an examination. He needs to study and put work others would only help by study groups and reviews. He would rather pay someone to take the exam. His reason is his brain is much more important for that. I would simple tell him that his brain can't even comprehend such an exam he might as well find other dream to persue. In real life he often blame lack of capital when his managed business is not going anywhere. He blames the economy and hard times to why he manages a business that doesn't grow fast enough to cover his expenses. He sees my manage business is easier. I always tell him both are business and they might be manage differently but the main goal is to earn money. Lets first understand our work ethics. I am always present on our business operations and hands on on all business decisions. I try my best to over see all transaction and do my best to talk to customer. My brother on the other hand is often late conning to the office. He Do create customer relationship to customer he prefer. He often takes short vacations and leave all the operation. To his system which he doesn't check quite often. His timely manner is often at fault cause when a problem arises it would be the only time he would notice and review the transaction. On the other side I have anticipated almost every possible situation that might occur.

I would only advise him that life should be a challenge. If he likes to be easy then he should make it easy by learning the ropes and take the exam personally. Asking someone to transact and deal with you won't help you in the long run. He could not improve cause he is limited by his capabilities. He know that his abilities are not enough to accomplished what he desire. He would need to work harder to know how to live the life he dreamed of. He dreams that money would just keep on dropping on his lap. The fact is life is never fair and Never equal. It how you see life that would make it the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment