USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Today with Preface

Good Day, May 13, 2020,. Thank you for the songs that people created. Thank you for your books. Thank You for all entertainment in which I got to enjoy. I have found a way to publish a book. It is really scary to publish my day journals.

In my blog post, I have explained why I am writing. Going to 2010, I am feeling very down. the world is a very bad place for me. I cant see positivity, even if it stares in front of me. Problems seem heavier to solve and it comes endless. Constantly worrying and aware of my current situation. My personality is trying to solve the problem I am having. The problem of having hope and faith. I cant find both of them in my heart and mind. I figure if I read ways to deal with it I might find a solution.

I came across an article saying try writing down gratitude journals every day and find some small things to be happy. Today I keep on writing when I do feel something to write about. Fast forward to 2020, I still can't find hope and faith deep inside. I still have my dream.of having 10 billion dollars and it will still be a hope that I could eventually get it. I hope that I could do something great that would generate me such an amount. I felt for the past 10 years that when my life was given something I desire. Hope and Faith are in the corner. If something Good happens that is not my desire I feel lucky is the reason and I feel I can't rely on that too much.

I have a dream of writing a book, it's about talking to God and asking why about life. These blogs I have been writing for the past 10 years is like telling a divine being why the hell everything is happening the way it does. I got an idea to compile everything and publish it so that everyone would have a criticism that might help. People saying it might be written badly or they would just simply critique the grammar of the writing. Its only natural causes its a book. The main reason is to let others see if these conclusions of mind crossed theirs and if there's something wrong with me. If ever these turned to sell great then I would earn closer to my goal and I might be happier and find Hope and Faith to help others to realize theirs.

I can keep trying my best to reach my dream. Doing everything in my ability to create such opportunity for me to reach my goal. Writing helps me calm my mind and feeling so that i could go through my days. Getting up each day, moving forward to make something out of this so call life is what we all strive. I share everything in my taughts so that others might find inspiration from the actions i put forward or help others feel that every body is going the same struggles as they are. Everyone is different and everyone have their own struggles to face. I choose to face my struggles like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment