USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today with Climate heat

Good day May 4, 2012,

Thank you for another big sales and profit. Today when I woke up, I decided that I would change the way how I trade currency. I been trying my best to get the best trade but apparently I keep on loosing money.. Thinking about how I should manage my money to enter the trade is the best option right now cause I often get the trade but always my tight option on my stop loss keeps on triggering.

I learned that patience is passion control and I would learn to control my passion. This is how I felt last night when I would earn a good trade then I just put a few units. I would feel very pissed. Upon thinking it carefully I need to fix my trade and think of pip rather than the money. It's how earning slowly keeps the trade alive and earning good money is the key to do it.

Another thing happen today, customer adding up on their purchases is very good! I really hope customer would keep on coming and more money would come to me! More money more happy!

As my portfolio grows I would keep on getting happier everyday! It's been crazy today, a lot of things happening that are quite beyond my control. The things that are having a turn to the worst as I expect. I really wish that everyday would go smoothly as we plan.

I got news that my cousin had an interview with a reputable bank and I really hope he gets the job. This would really perk his life. Business life is really a volatile condition cause it could have you go crazy over small crazy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment