USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Today with irritation

Good Day June 1, 2012,


Thank you for keeping everything in perspective. It seems that I still need more emotional control and probably better trust on my own decisions and analysis. Everything seems gloomy but it's because of my impatience that cause missing opportunities. Everything have a reason. If the things I plan seems very rigid and not smooth sailing it just means I need to wait cause its not yet ripe for the taking.

Stress is annoying me cause I got no place to spill it out! Diablo 3 my outlet seems so far away. I could buy a new laptop and play it but it would coincide with my plans and just as I said I need to control my emotions more and the more power I gain the temptations seems to get stronger to do everything in impulse.

I am happy cause I got to notice it before it goes awry but like I said, controlling and understanding is very hard especially if I have the power todo everything at once. Rush is the killing factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment