USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today with Having A blast

Good day May 8, 2012,

First I want to thank you for a another big sales and hope for continuance of this great trend. Lotto is again up! 130m and counting really hoping to win big so that everything would be alright. Today I got to chat with my friend and realize I might be too mature over a lot of things and that might get me to a place where only a few could. Thank you for letting me enjoy chatting with my friends, time to study my stock picks and letting me learn that gambling is always gambling. You don't gamble but always make it your choice.

I was thinking again for ways that might help apple to be on top of its game. They might not be pioneers but they make stuff great! As now I saw iPod nano and I think what could the nano be next. It's an assistance for fitness why not make it a full pledge doctor. Selling the accessories that would record heart rate on different times and help you remind things better with vibration. It could be set up as a gateway of controller to a lot of things and maybe a sensor for appl TV motion sensor. Integration is Apple's strength, their supply chain and robust margin in products separates them from others. With ICloud as a drive for data, Nano could serve as a locator, health monitor and assistance to everyone. Imagine giving you warning on your blood sugar, recording your sleep times, recording your heart rate, blood pressure and body temperature from your wrist. It would serve as a watch and a gateway to your phone. You could connect your Bluetooth device to your iPod nano on your wrist and when a call is place on your phone you could answer it on your watch. Better is answering FaceTime call on your watch. Another cool way that iPod nano could be useful is they not only records your health data it also sends it to your doctor.

Locator is another cool thing with it you will never be lost cause you could always ask iPod touch where are you. Battery tech is another cool thing it charges slowly using body heat. Now that a cool way.

It could also be use to control Apple TV and set reminders via Siri. Apple could sell a new bluetooth headset which is small yet powerful.


Imagining these make me feel like Steve Jobs. All in all I really thank you that I have the time to think and analyze a lot of stuff which make me a better person. Wiser and cooler. Money comes plenty and easily cause playing the stock market is like having your money being loaned to a best corporation of your choice and the return are exponential.

No comments:

Post a Comment