USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Today with Economy

Good day May 28, 2012,

Thank you that you gave me time to play D3 for 15mins it was fun and addictive. I was reading an article about the game and come to realize I would rather read how did world wars occurred. I came to my realization that wars occur due to people unsatisfied lifestyle. Hence I would give my slight analysis of this economic market as we have today.

Each country earns money thru taxes and these taxes are used to develop the countries common areas to better serve their country man. In order the country would gather more money they need to encourage their countrymen to work and earn money so that they could spend it to buy goods and this is where the government's country gains taxes. In other words GDP is the percentage or rate that each countrymen spend. The more they spend in theory the more taxes the country gains and earn. The complexity of the economy comes here cause each people tends to earn differently and buys different items which is good but having too much good and items to choose from, give the economy market a breather cause it's the time where each business inside the country compete for the countrymen's money. Typically it would last for 20 years or more. With the pressures from other country on competing and the rise of population or the decrease of population on a country. This rise and fall of population is the key that is we called economy. More population means more countrymen hence more demand for a certain goods. This is assuming that all country men do have work or earning enough to sustain the economy. Other country controls their population growth to stabilize the economy which is good but the best this is to let everything falls into manipulation. What the economy needs is countrymen that have enough money to spend for the economy. The only problem with this setup is we rely on human's hardwork or perseverance which is sometimes unavailable.

I would suggest that we move our focus on a different model in which people are more motivated to work and their efforts are put to good use. I would pretend that I am a ruler of a country hence I would need my country men to work. I would give all citizenship to any human that would like to live in this piece of land as long as he pays a certain fee. This way there would be a bottom price for wages and people would be manipulated to work. I would also impose taxes would be impose on a national level which would lessen corruption on the micro level. Government agency would work on the assumption that everyone pays their association dues yearly this way it would be easier for the country to develop and entice other people to join or give more births to the country. I would also incorporate the business investment idea as like in equities which would dictates which corporations would be left to do business further. With lesser tax burdens for the country men everyone would earn and everyone would have a very happy life.

This is just a part on how would I manage a country. To increase the minimum wage I would increase the association dues do that employers would need to offer better wages for their people. With no sales tax and income tax people have money to spend on wages and development. I would tax commodities that have directly affecting common areas of the country like roads. Cars would have a registration Tax yearly as they are the ones who uses the roads. Further study on how to add different fees limit and manipulate consumption and presumptive freedom of choice

No comments:

Post a Comment