USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Today with Getting Rich Fast

Good day December 3, 2012,

Thank you for giving me a lot of opportunities to choose from. Thank you for giving me a stable and comfortable life. I am feeling down today, it seems that even with a lot good thing happening I still wants more. It's only human to want more and hope for more. It's like diablo game I am playing. I want to achieve something that is cool in my eyes. There are still a lot of things I could improve in my character and I really hope that I would be able to reach the targeted goal.

In life, it's pretty much the same. I know what I want! To have 10billion dollars. It seems everyone wants to be rich. The question is how to become rich fast. I really want to be rich fast enough so that I could enjoy life without worries. It seems everytime I reach a certain level. I have an impasse. I know getting rich wont be fun if I could not find the ways and means of doing so. I taught playing diablo would be my passion. It seem I love playing games is to relax me of my routinely life task. While playing the game I realize that I also do such thing. Keep on doing the same old thing and hope that I would get a better result.

I googled some articles on how to get rich. I also invested money on forex and stuff and hopefully that I would earn much. Everyday passes and I only feel that my goal seems far and unable to reach it. People said in order to feel happy is to enjoy your life and say thanks to everything good in your life.

Poker is like a game of life, it's never been easy and playing with a good hands doesn't mean you will get a good reward. Sometimes risking more would gain enough to be rich.

The only question I am having is...... What if what ever I do I would not get what I desire. What if everything I sacrifice is for nothing. I should start doing something worthwhile in order to reach something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment