USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Today with new

Good day December 28, 2012,

Thank you for a very relaxing and initiative week. I had a blast! I surprised my wife with our new iPhone 5, got a new business idea! All equities that I hold show good signs. There are a lot of new opportunities for me and I am eager to study CFA. These are the some few things I would thank for these past few days.

Talking about the holidays. It's been quite for almost a lot of years. Our family holidays isn't like the past once but it seems better and getting better by the year. It may take some time to get to the way it use to cause of my stubbornness but I feel like its the right thing to do. I feel happy doing it and most of al I can see positive results.

Relatives and family is always going to be present and they would always give problems and cause undesirable outcomes. The only thing that is good about them is that they worth nothing really. This year I would be glad to win the jackpot lottery and I should have won it. Times are getting better and tougher at the same time. I feel like going over the wall and not looking back. This is my way to divide my great mind against others . I really hope that this new business opportunity would give me the dream that I wish. Having 10 billion dollars on my bank account is the best.

Who says money can't buy happiness? Money can buy happiness.. It's how much money you have and money willing spend to keep on being happy of x period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment